Big, smooth, rich, mellow, deep, trailer
Voiceover for commercials, narration, cartoons, on-hold, onhold music, web-sites, etc. I have a deep, clear, warm, expressive voice that has been used in nearly all 50 of the United States as well as Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Lebonon, Jamaica, Australia and more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Idaho, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Old cowboy, pirate, movie trailer guy, Yosemite Sam
My Voice Experience
Over 20 years experience doing voiceover work. Credits include Lifelock, Micron, HP, USDA, Chelton Aviation, Century 21, Federal Highway Administration, American Express, General Electric Jet Laboratory, American Board Of Teacher Excellence, Boston Museum Of Science, University Of Alaska, Boise State University, Northwest Nazarine University, Volvo Trucks, Open Top Tour Guide audio in San Francisco, Las Vegas & Washington, D.C., Baytril, Lifelock, Top Gun video game, etc.
Many years as a broadcast production manager and session engineer...not only doing voiceover acting but also directing other voice talent in recording sessions for advertising agencies, voiceover agencies, and video production companies.
My Studio Equipment
iMac 27 running Protools,Sennheiser M-416, Brauner Phantom Condenser, Electrovoice RE-20 and Rode K-2 mics, Yamaha NS-10M monitors, Mackie mixer w/Grace Design and United Audio preamps, Telos Xstream ISDN, Telos One phone hybrid, Glyph GT050 backup drives.
Recording engineer, musician, copywriter
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chris Ackerman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Ackerman is a Standard subscriber.
• Chris Ackerman has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours