I can modulate my voice as warm and deep for documentary narration as well as a funny voice as per recording requirements.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Kalyan, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, India
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
1) I have 5+ years of experience for recording as background voices with various moods and modes. I am working with "Anuraag", an amteur artists' drama academy in Kalyan(W).
I have recorded various conversations for dramas that depict flashbacks, mind games, intuitions, extra-human sounds, nightmares, etc.
2) I have performed as narrator in 20+ documentaries for "Network 21" & "Amway". These documentaries contain stories and experiences of their marketing gurus.
3) I have rendered my voice for FM Radio Commercial of Chevrolet Aveo Uva.
I have attended voice culture training workshop at:
Shekhar Kunte's Voice Culture Academy,
Near Portuguese Church,
I also arrange an acting and performing arts workshop once in an year. This helps me as a tool of self-study and refreshment of my knowledge.
My Studio Equipment
1) A computer(intel core i5, Win 8 Pro)
2) Loop libraries and supporting musical workstation software
3) Yamaha PSR-I425 General MIDI keyboard (GM2 Device)
4) 5 fully equipped studios in my vicinity (just in case)
1) I am an actor and I have more than 5 years of experience in theatre (Stage Actor). I am working for a performing arts academy named "Anuraag" in Kalyan. I have performed in many dramas of different genres. I am also an anchor of our academy's one-act play show.
2) I am a music composer. I have 2+ years of experience in composing music for dramas. I am learning Indian Classical Music for last 3 years and have completed my studies till level 3.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Chinmay Bodas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chinmay Bodas is a Standard subscriber.
• Chinmay Bodas was last active on Voice123 330 days ago