Bright, Clear, Girl Next Door, versatile
My voice is bright and very clear. Thanks to my actor training, I am able to modulate it in different tones, and I can perform different characterization for different projects.
For commercials I can be fun and compelling, for IRV professional and thorough, adding a note of more energy for e-learning. For documentary usually I choose a softer tone.
In the narratives, however, I use all those features to properly perform the speech.
I have a soprano vocal range.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can record in Italian (even with the Venetian dialect or accent) on in English with an Italian accent, light and sharp.
I am an actress so I am able to perform every type of characterization... From the dreamy damsel in distress to the evil wicked queen.
My Voice Experience
I have recorded several radio spots, such as Taste of Milano.
I have a great experience in e-learning; for example I realized the e-learning for Michael Kors and for Stroili Oro, an Italian well-known brand.
I performed voice over for documentaries too, working on projects like "Foibe" for the association "Comitato 10 Febbraio".
Other related experiences are:
- TV commercials
- I took part in many plays
- I worked in radio for several years
- I collaborate actively as voice for blind and visually impaired people, recording audio books
BA in Performing Arts (European Academy of Dramatic Arts)
I attended different courses, as elocution, voice technique (linklater method), singing, acting.
I worked in radio, as a speaker and as a movie reporter
I worked in a film production company
My Studio Equipment
Microphone: Samson G-Track
Software: Adobe Audition
If necessary, I can rent a professional studio
I can translate from English or French into Italian.
I trained as an actress, and in my career I have also worked as a radio speaker; this allowed me to get quickly a good quality of interpretation, providing the finished product usually within 24 hours.
I am accurate, organized and perfectionist in what I do.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Chiara Da Ronche by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chiara Da Ronche is a Premium subscriber.
• Chiara Da Ronche has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours