Quirky, Sassy, Ballsy, Spunky, Funky, Character
• Chase McKenna is registered with Voice123 since Jan 12, 2009.
Chase McKenna does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chase McKenna was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Chase McKenna started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Chase McKenna is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Chase McKenna does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chase McKenna was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a young, energetic, chipper girl next door voice. With deeper soothing tones of an older and wiser woman for my age; making it nice for narrations and commercials. My voice can also be sexy in a very flirty and playful sort of way.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British - proper British "spot of tea and cookie stuff"
- Cockney "wrong side of the tracks and lovin' it"
Overly enthusiastic and lovable little girl.
Cautious and nervous little girl.
The lovely overly romantic Southern Belle
A young boy with braces on his teeth.
Ditzy Blond - Clueless meets mean girls
Cartoon and character voices
A dorky nervous little boy
Bored gum chewing teenager working at a cash register
Sexy and seductive French
A little monster named Scrunge - he loves hot dogs
An old woman or older Jewish woman
Attitude filled New Yorker
Classic 1940's woman
My Voice Experience
I recorded the dramatic narration for a suspense murder film called "Our Last Night", I've been called in for several table reads to give producers the feel of all the characters in a script.
Chase McKenna has studied voice over extensively at the acclaimed Kalmenson & Kalmenson Voice Over Studio in Los Angeles.
She has completed courses with master commercial guru Stuart K. Robinson.
And Chase also attended the Howard Fine Studios complete with personalization workshops and Alexander Technique, over in Hollywood.
My Studio Equipment
I have a 2008 Mac Book Pro and I'm willing to use the Garage 24/7.
She's jumped out of a plane, driven a Harley, and flown Cessna's. She just believes sometimes it's important to get your feet off the ground.
Chase McKenna's talent as a voice artist is rooted in a strong theatrical background having appeared extensively on stage in classical and modern works.
She's study improv with the UNRep and gets thrills by being an adrenaline junkie.
She's picked up gigs as a trick/flair bartender. She can juggle machetes, clubs, and torches.
Worked as a legal assistant (familiar and comfortable with legal jargon).
Her main love lies in traveling and seeing the world.
She wishes to inspire and motivate people.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Chase McKenna by email or phone, please click here.