Hip guy with polish and elegance.
• Charles Wells is registered with Voice123 since Jan 12, 2011.
• Charles Wells started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Charles Wells is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 34
• Charles Wells was last active on Voice123 3 days ago
Deep, clear and authoritative with a little bit of fancy for those spots that need trust and can shift to hip with a touch of snark and sarcasm, maintaining a friendliness that'll invite you to the party
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
My experience at this point is limited. Obviously I've had classes and recorded my Demo which is a learning experience in itself. I've done VO for a short film I was an actor in, actually as my costars voice as they prefered my voice and delivery to his. He wasn't too happy about it... There was no dialog, only the VO so it worked.
Nancy Wolfson and Jeff Freeman for VO.
Acting includes, The Groundlings (improv), Bob Morrise(camera and audition techniques), Michele Condrey, Nancy Chartier (Meisner Technique), Sheila Anderson (camera technique/commercials), Connie Nelson, Akin Babatunde, Lyn Metric, John Dolan, Andre Rokeiwicz, Colleen OConnor, Elly Lindsay, Russ Cambel (broadcast news, radio/television announcing, television production)
B.A. Radio, Television and Film from the University of North Texas.
Also multiple workshops.
My Studio Equipment
Shure SM58-LC mic through an M-Audio Fast Track into an Intel iMac
I'm very good at technical descriptions and am actually a big nerd and geek. I'd worked as a race mechanic for a number of years prior to acting so I'm well versed in breaking things down and putting them into a linear approach to convey a larger more cohesive idea.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Charles Wells by email or phone, please click here.