Warm, deep, friendly, wry, humorous, or serious.
• Charles Herrion is registered with Voice123 since 2010-11-02.
Charles Herrion does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Charles Herrion was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Charles Herrion started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Charles Herrion is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Charles Herrion does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Charles Herrion was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is warm and deep. I can do fun and sexy, polished intellectual, or smooth and professional. I speak and read French, and I can do a passable British accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
As previously stated, I can perform a British accent. I can do standard, cockney, or Australian accents. I speak French, and I can perform a basic West Indian accent.
My Voice Experience
I have done voice-commercial spots for NBS Radio.
I trained at NBS Radio, doing voice commercials. I have sung and recorded with the band Neon Fire.
My Studio Equipment
I do not have my own studio yet. However, I do know my basic way around audio/video equipment. Therefore, it should not be too difficult to obtain the equipment that I need. It is simply a matter of time and resources.
I presently work as a customer service representative, in which capacity I get lots a practice interfacing with the general public over the telephone. It was in this capacity that I made the acquaintance of Mary Anne O'Donnell, a casting director at Mayhew Productions, who directed me to this website.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Charles Herrion by email or phone, please click here.