Native British, authoritative, friendly, BBC, calm
I'm a native speaker of British English. My voice is 35-60, educated, neutral, RP. There is no identifiable regional accent. It is an authoritative, warm, confident, trustworthy and reassuring mid-range. It is a voice well suited to corporate narration, documentaries, informational scripts, training programmes and similar projects. I have more than ten years experience as a voiceover artist.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Native English, received pronunciation, neutral, BBC English.
My Voice Experience
More than twenty years experience in BBC radio broadcasting. Voiceover clients have included leading international companies such as Barclays, BT, BP, Samsung & SAB. I work from an ISDN-equipped studio in London on projects from all over the world. Audio is provided in the format of your choice either raw or edited. Many satisfied clients. A swift, friendly, efficient and professional service.
BA in English Literature
Diploma in Broadcast Journalism
Two decades as a BBC reporter / presenter
Lecturer in journalism
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT2 microphone
Focusrite Voicemastmaster Pro mic processor
Audio TX ISDN codec
Custom-built audio PCs
Marantz PMD671 recorder
Nagra LB recorder
Adobe Audition editing
Beyer DT250 headphones
BBC radio reporter in London.
Experienced audio editor.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Charles Carroll by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Charles Carroll is a Standard subscriber.
• Charles Carroll was last active on Voice123 133 days ago