Resolute, Warm, Honest, Sincere, Traditional
• Charles Bingham is registered with Voice123 since Sep 05, 2005.
Charles Bingham does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Charles Bingham was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Charles Bingham started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Charles Bingham is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Charles Bingham does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Charles Bingham was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is deliberate, clean, friendly, and warm.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Gapyeong-gun, Korea, South
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Charles Bingham
My Voice Experience
Phone service Brokerage, NYC.
Phone sales Computer Systems, SF, CA.
I am a beginning Voice Over artist. I have recorded speeches, philosophical texts, and musical material for non-profit organizations. I believe strongly in the power of words and it shows in my voice. I have lectured with and without translation in countries of the former Soviet Union, and in the United States. I have been told that my voice is believable and consoling.
I studied Voice, Diction, and Studio Recording at the University of Bridgeport, CT.
I am a songwriter and have written and recorded at my home studio.
I was Editor-in-Chief of my University's student paper and was in charge of producing audio web content for the University's internet radio station.
I recorded text for The Research Institute for the Integration of World Thought in Bridgeport, CT.
My Studio Equipment
JamMate UFO USB Mic...All you need!
I am most interested in the topic of spiritual renewal and character education. Optimism, and confidence are evident in my voice. I also like reading children's books and young adult fiction aloud. I am a tutor, assistant teacher, and student. I am a singer songwriter (folk).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Charles Bingham by email or phone, please click here.