• Chad Arrendell is registered with Voice123 since Nov 14, 2011.
Chad Arrendell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chad Arrendell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Chad Arrendell started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Chad Arrendell is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Chad Arrendell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chad Arrendell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Versatile set of voices including cartoon characters, kids, young adult males, announcers and more
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Elmo, the count, British, a nerd, African, Patrick warburton, random others upon request
My Voice Experience
I am the voices I make simply put. There is a character and a personality behind all of the voices which is what makes them what they are. I can be almost anyone you need me to be
Small time studio work for an independent producer in the greater Boston area
My Studio Equipment
Neuman tom 103 mic, pro tools, ssl super analogue channel strip, tla 50, portico 5032, dyn audio bm 5 a's, mac pro 6 core with a 3.33 Ghz processors, m box 2 pro
Done a number of video and audio projects for bentley university and studentadvisor.com
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Chad Arrendell by email or phone, please click here.