Native British. Clear Sophisticated Kind Friendly
• Cathryn Leasure is registered with Voice123 since 2009-05-28.
Cathryn Leasure does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Cathryn Leasure was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Cathryn Leasure started his/her voice over career in 1996.
• Currently Cathryn Leasure is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Cathryn Leasure does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Cathryn Leasure was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sophisticated, up market, clear, smooth, friendly, corporate, kind, pleasant, informative.
I was born in Manchester, England, so I have a slight northern British accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Melbourne, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Selection of past and on-going clients:
Telephone Voice Prompts, On Hold Messaging:
Columbus Music Academy
Big Mouth Productions, London.
Pozitiv Productions, Meridian Studios, London.
My Studio Equipment
Microphones: Sennheiser E865S studio condenser. Samson C01U large diaphragm, USB condenser (for 'on-the-road').
Mackie Onyx 1620 Mixing Board.
Compaq desktop computer. Hp laptop computer.
Software: Cubase SX, Adobe Audition 3, Cool Edit Pro.
Non voice over experience:
Traffic and Travel Broadcasting for Pulse Radio, West Yorkshire, UK
MC for various local events
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Cathryn Leasure by email or phone, please click here.