low, rich, educated, witty, sly, humorous
• Cathryn Fairlee is registered with Voice123 since Mar 25, 2010.
Cathryn Fairlee does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Cathryn Fairlee was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Cathryn Fairlee started his/her voice over career in 1999.
• Currently Cathryn Fairlee is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Cathryn Fairlee does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Cathryn Fairlee was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
warm, low, educated
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Petaluma, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, English educated, English country, Russian, Southern US, Appalachian, Californian, snob, bitchy, professorial, drunk, uneducated, bossy, emotional
My Voice Experience
Narrator and storyteller since 1982, full time since 1999. Traveled the world listening and communicating. Speak some Mandarin Chinese and Spanish. Theater experience since 1985. Sing in many styles, jazz, folk, ballad, lullaby, musical. Hosted and produced a radio show, Story Swap, on KRCB 1997 - 2000.
BA Art History, Masters History, writing and research experience in Social Sciences.
My Studio Equipment
Studio, microphones, mixing board, computer editing ability.
Unknown - Click here to ask Cathryn Fairlee
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Cathryn Fairlee by email or phone, please click here.