Guy Next Door, Smooth, Distinguished, Friendly
• Casey Jones is registered with Voice123 since Apr 25, 2013.
• Casey Jones started his/her voice over career in 2013.
• Currently Casey Jones is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Casey Jones has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
I have a smooth baritone voice which is good for narrative voices or for the "guy next door". I can also sound very slick, suave and sexy if and when needed. I am from West Texas so I always have that accent in my back pocket and can really sound gravelly when imitating people of my youth. I have close to a three octave range and can go higher or lower without any strain.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Austin Texas, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Guy Next Door - Midwest Accent - Rough Redneck - Upper Class - Wacky Announcer (Don Pardo-ish) - Mad Scientist - Friendly Neighbor
My Voice Experience
I have been a "vocalist" for as long as I can remember, singing and doing imitations my whole life. I worked as a engineer and producer in a theater and a recording studio for 8 years in which I learned to develop my voice for voice over and stage work. I have done VO commercials for the theater and really got excited about doing that and decided to pursue it.
Associates degree in Sound engineering. - SPC Levelland
2 year Live sound certificate. - SPC Levelland
Studio Engineer / Voice Talent - Caldwell Productions (8 years)
Live Audio Engineer - Cactus Theater (8 years)
My Studio Equipment
My personal studio has an AKG Perception 420 Large diaphragm condenser, and an AKG C5 Condenser. I have various pop filters and acoustic treatment that I will use depending on the mic and sound I am trying to get. I am very particular about getting the best and most natural sound with mic placement. I have Digital Performer 8 and a MOTU interface. I have been using DP for years and am very knowledgeable in it and know my way around it.
My time as an engineer and producer in a recording studio has made me very efficient in getting the best sound for the application. My time as an actor has helped me with my presence as an artist. I have taken many voice and speech lessons in the bast and am a student of Kundalini yoga which helps me to maximize the length of my speech without sounding unnatural and straining for a breath.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Casey Jones by email or phone, please click here.