classy narrator + multi-characters
Classy and elegant narration.Very warm, friendly,and intelligent sound. Have also done much acting and produced multi-character radio drama productions, all sorts of voices, a number of different accents.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Irish, English, cockney, pirate, Sherlock Holmes, Dr. Watson, Texan, southern
My Voice Experience
Have worked for years at a dual radio/TV station, WITF. I have produced all sorts of promotional spots for both radio and TV, have done on-air announcing and have written and voiced multi-character radio dramas, including sound effects and music. I have done PBS documentary style narration and been a newscaster and a classical music announcer.
BFA in Theatre from the University of Texas at Austin. Toured as an actor across the USA in road companies, dinner theatre, summer stock, off-Broadway shows in NYC. Have 20-plus years experience at radio/TV station WITF in Harrisburg, PA doing all sorts of voice work from narrating documentaries to performing multiple characters in radio drama.
My Studio Equipment
The studio I use has Neumann TLM 102 mics and records using Adobe Audition. Hybrid Phone recording is connected through the board. Complete studio with full mixing capability, multi-tracking and effects.
Strong writing skills, can create promotional copy from years of working in radio and TV.
Also published fiction writer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cary Burkett by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cary Burkett is a Standard subscriber.
• Cary Burkett was last active on Voice123 153 days ago