Animated Character, Girl Next Door or Sweet Senior
• Carol Waterman is registered with Voice123 since Jul 08, 2009.
Carol Waterman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Carol Waterman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Carol Waterman started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Carol Waterman is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Carol Waterman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Carol Waterman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Clean and clear for presentations. Upbeat and quirky for animation characters. Range from first soprano to tenor. Includes Senior Citizen and Cockney tonality.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Port Byron, between Rocherster and Syracuse, NY, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Animated character voices, British commoner, perky, excited, incredulous senior lady, youthful clear woman's voice, "Snuggle" bear, standard female voice with inflectons.
My Voice Experience
My experiences in voice-overs include live recordings of a animated character voice for a local childrens' Saturday morning TV show, called "Tales From The Updump". It was based on a 'earth friendly' theme. I provided the voice of the main character; Mouser. I have also done radio spots for an election campaign and a product commercial.
My training and education is limited, but I had the opportunity to work with one of Syracuse's leading music performers; Tod Hobin. Based on my voice-over demo he recommended me for an animated character voice and for an election campaign. The commercial advertisment was based on a 'cold call' demo. I have previous years of experience reading stories to children through our school system and local library. Also, I have provided scary, goulish voices for characters in local haunt productions from 2000-present.
My Studio Equipment
I do not own a studio, but have access to one. I am not very knowledgeable about audio engineering and trust my studio's expertise.
I am flexible and have the cabalities of traveling for jobs. I am an creative individual with a 4.00 grade in graphic arts and a desire to perform using my unique voice. I am willing and eager to learn more to excell in performing voice-overs. Any consideration will be greatly appreciated.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Carol Waterman by email or phone, please click here.