Charismatic, Empathetic, Sweet, Saucy, Sexy, Shy
Narrations: excellent grammatical pronounciations, with clear and concise exclamations.
Stories for children: caricatures that are believable, fun, sweet as well as depictions of characters that are the villians.
Poetry and prose: heartfelt and soul-searing; I am a poet myself and have won several literary poetry awards through Poetry.com. Put my heart and soul into my words and can cry on spot when the moment is wrenching and sad.
Adult content: naughty in nature, and sexy sweet in real. Play the vixen with only good at heart, and saucy and erotic at will. Vibrant, euphoric with genuine primal spirit.
Commercials: sell the product with a believability and high energy, charisma and expression of voice.
Prose: Ability to switch between characters quickly and easily, believable and high to low voice range for ages.
Presentations: Excellent pronounciations, easy to understand, well groomed professional voice to accentuate importance of direction and instructions.
Infomercials: Fast-paced energy and stamina. High spirit, cool tone, smooth and pursuasive.
Horror adaptations: Scary slow and methodical, eerie and whisper-like, ghostlike accent, dark and moody.
Games and videos: realistic, shrill, punctuated, excited.
Nursery songs: Lilting, lullaby like, soothing, relaxing, very tender and create feelings of security, peacefulness and safety.
Radio advertisements: Excitable, energetic, happy and convincing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British (Queen's English, UK)
Hindi (Urdu and Punjabi accents)
German (gutteral and throaty)
Dutch (sweet and innocent)
Southern Belle: drawn out, slow, sweet accent - "Gone with the Wind"; Vivien Leigh
Naughty sexy Vixen: quick, self-assured, sexy - "Why don't you come up and see me sometime..." Mae West
Sweet innocence: hopeful, joyous, faith - "There's no place like home..." Judy Garland from "The Wizard of Oz"
Old Hindi bollywood: sensual, erotic, yet innocent - Rima Sen in chellame.avi
Old Cockney Accent: missing 'h's and lulled words without the 'l's, - cup o'tay, rine in spine... - Eliza Doolittle in "My Fair Lady"
My Voice Experience
1776 - 1979: BayView Sr. High School Forensics Team: won first place awards for impromptu speech presentation and poetry/prose presentations - Regional to National levels
1980 - 1981: Campus Crusaders for Christ - religious group member and volunteer presenter to LadLake Home for Boys, Dousman, WI
1985 - 1986: Eastbrook Church Choir Member and gospel narrator for Christmas concert and Easter presentations
1987 - 1990: Volunteer reader at St. Francis Children's Library, reading narrations from childrens' books to neighborhood Summer Library Reading Program members
1988 - 1990: Nursery worker and reader for Fellowship Bible Church. Also worship team leader and bible study group reader
2003 - 2005: Smartboard audio and graphic presentations from PowerPoint, Arnold & O'Sheridan vendor presentations during "Lunch-n-Learn" 60-90 minute luncheon seminars bi-monthly
2004 - 2007: Overseas audio English interpretations to Moroccan Arabic family of Kholti; Ben-Souda,FES - Morocco
2008 - 2011: AVON Independent Distributor audio in-person sales presentations of product line and demos to new customers and existing clientelle
Carroll College (now Carroll University), Waukesha WI
1979-1981: Carroll College Choir member; first soprano voice solos and group songs under the then-direction of Dr. Aamott
Central Bible College, Springfield, MO 3 months winterim period 1981: Worship group leader and guitarist (12-string Yamaha)
Waukesha County Technical College, Pewaukee WI 1993-1996: Phi Theta Kappa National Honors Society - Secretary (took coursework in legal terminology; Business Professionals of America - member of Professional Speakers of America competition, National competition in Tennesee 1996, won 3rd place cash price $375 for speech, President of Waukesha Chapter BPA
Arnold & O'Sheridan, Brookfield WI 2004 took course day seminars at Four Points Sheridan Hotel, Milwaukee WI -"How to Deal with Difficult People", "Professional Speaking in the Workplace"
GreenFlame Recording Studio - 2005-2007 - recording CD for group "Everything's Relative", family-owned singing group
My Studio Equipment
DELL laptop - RightLight(TM)Technology/RightSound(TM)Technology Logitech
Windows Media Center/Media Player -MP3
Summary of Qualifications:
• Excellent communication/organizational skills.
• 15+ years professional experience producing exceptional award-winning reports, schedules and PowerPoint presentations.
Advanced Computer Skills:
• Database: MS Access, & various main frame applications
• Email: MS Outlook, Lotus Notes, MSN hotmail, Gmail, yahoo
• Presentation/Desktop Publishing: PageMaker, MS PowerPoint, QuarkXPress, Adobe
• Spreadsheets: MS Excel, Lotus 1-2-3
• Word Processing: MS Word, WordPerfect, Adobe Acrobat
New Horizons Business School – 2002 to 2005
Executive Administrative Certification
• Excel 2002: Levels I, II, III
• WORD 2002: Levels I, II, III
• PowerPoint 2003 - Intermediate
Waukesha County Technical College - 1993 to 1996
Administrative Assistant coursework
Departmental GPA = 3.95 with honors
(Phi Theta Kappa) and Dean’s List
Carroll College – 1979 to 1981
Business Administration coursework
Overall GPA = 3.5 (Dean’s List)
Professional Affiliations/Societies/Awards Recognition:
• Legal Action of Wisconsin Board Member (1999-present)
• Notary Public – State of Wisconsin (2006-2011)
• Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society (Lifetime Member)
• Business Professionals of America service award - local chapter President/Secretary
• “Chapter Gavel” award plaque for serving Phi Theta Kappa National Honor Society Waukesha local chapter - Secretary
• Honorary Volunteer award – Lad Lake Home for Boys, Dousman WI
• “Marketing Representative of the Month” Comprehensive Accounting, Inc. received 29” Samsung TV and marketing plaque)
• National Professional Speaker’s Association Award (monetary award of $375; National BPA competition – Nashville, Tennessee) for composition “Flextime in the Workplace”
• Student Advisor nominee award recipient(Waukesha County Technical College)
• “Who’s Who in American Junior Colleges award for Associates Program-Administrative
• Wisconsin State Competition awards recipient: Proofreading/Comprehension, Document Edit/ Formatting, Shorthand Dictation, and Desktop Publishing
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Carmen Goskowicz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carmen Goskowicz is a Standard subscriber.
• Carmen Goskowicz was last active on Voice123 49 days ago