conversational, real, warm, resonant, crisp, clear
• Carl Wayne is registered with Voice123 since Jun 16, 2008.
Carl Wayne does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Carl Wayne was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Carl Wayne started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Carl Wayne is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Carl Wayne does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Carl Wayne was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Voice talent ranges from soft and soothing, to warm and deep, to crisp and bold, to funny and creative, to professional and polished. Credible, pleasant, very easy to listen to. Both strong volume and gentle persuasion. Conversational, non-announcery, not hard sell. Suitable for a wide variety of voice over jobs including commercials, narration, audio books, trainings, announcements, professional presentations, powerpoint audio, podcasting, greetings, message on hold, voice mail, etc. Enjoy character voices such as over-the-top announcer, hillbilly, redneck, preacher-man and others.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Knoxville, Nashville, Chattanooga, Asheville, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Redneck, Hillbilly, Over-the-top announcer, Preacher Man
My Voice Experience
I can hardly remember a time when I was not in front of a microphone. A voice artist at heart - from high school days as a news stringer and broadcaster, through college years as a debater, speaker, singer, and stage actor, to a 30-year profession of speaking regularly to large groups (up to 2,500, usually a few hundred at a time) and small groups, down to today's state-of-the-art home recording studio.
Talent Trek Agency
Over 60 hours of voice over and audio editing classes and coaching with the following voice-over professionals:
- Michael Minetree at Minewurx Studios in Washington, D.C.
- Susan Berkley at GreatVoice in New York, New York.
- Completed CD voice development course by Paul Meier Dialect Services, Kansas.
Trained professional presenter.
My Studio Equipment
- Acoustically paneled, secluded
- Excellent sound floor
- AKG Perception 200 mic with Q-Mic swing arm
- Mackie 1202-VLZ Pro Mixer
- M-Audio Delta 66 sound interface
- Adobe Audition sound editing software
- Sennheiser headphones
- Sound-Ideas Mix VII music collection
- Hi-speed internet and all office equipment (printer/fax, copier)
Enjoy performing arts such as singing (bass, baritone lead, four-part harmony) and amateur film acting. Educator in areas of leadership, business communication, self-presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Carl Wayne by email or phone, please click here.