Commentator, smooth, exciting, relaxed, and crazy.
• Carlos Solis is registered with Voice123 since Jul 28, 2009.
Carlos Solis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Carlos Solis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Carlos Solis started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Carlos Solis is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Carlos Solis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Carlos Solis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I would describe my voice as upbeat, fun, and excitement to calm and relax.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Cactus, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I speak Spanish and English and can impersonate an old man, a young child, and even have an evil voice. I can also talk as a sports commentator with play by play during games.
My Voice Experience
Radio Arte-Pilsen, IL
I attended a place in Chicago, IL known as Radio Arte which was for radio broadcasting but also included many different fields such as journalism, broadcasting and voice overs. I met a lot of people who have worked on radio and programs such as univision, telemundo, and WGN news. This was the jump start for the career that I had always had in mind. It was a school as well as a training area where we would practice using our voices and place where I learned what this field had to offer.
My Studio Equipment
I have a program called Audacity which enables me to do as much recording as possible, edit, cut, paste, import audio and export it as an MP3, as well as add sound effects using Blastwave FX and I use a Samsung condensed microphone.
Unknown - Click here to ask Carlos Solis
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Carlos Solis by email or phone, please click here.