the next Don LaFontaine
• Carlos A. Beltran is registered with Voice123 since May 16, 2009.
Carlos A. Beltran does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Carlos A. Beltran was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Carlos A. Beltran started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Carlos A. Beltran is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Carlos A. Beltran does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Carlos A. Beltran was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
deep and warm for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Pinellas Park, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can do Mexican dialect, Tex Mex accent, Middle east impersonations as in tech support call centers, Baby talk to pets or children.
My Voice Experience
I am brand new to this field, but have been told for the last 20 years that "your voice belongs on the radio", "Oh man, your voice is so sexy", "you've got a fantastic voice", "your voice is one that I will never forget", etc. I have extensive telephone experience in call centers throughout my careers at Paradyne and Tech Data resulting in many of these comments.
I am currently enrolled at St. Petersburg College in a Mass Communication curriculum program. I expect to graduate in December of 2010. Two semesters ago I successfully completed a class entitled Introduction to Multi Media. This is where I was introduced to the voice over industry.
My Studio Equipment
I don't have any studio equipment, but I do have a computer to start my career in this industry.
I have extensive customer service skills and phone skills. I have computer hardware and software training. I've done data communications equipment repair and tech support.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Carlos A. Beltran by email or phone, please click here.