Warm, Real, Conversational, Actor
Conversational, Fun, Dramatic, Easygoing, Energetic, Actor...
Brooklyn, Italian, British, German, Texan.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Brooklyn, Italian, British, German, Texan, Russian
My Voice Experience
National TV campaigns:
Advair, Colgate, Verizon.
Tv Narration and Documentaries for NatGeo, Discovery, The Weather Channel.
TV Promo Campaigns:
CNN Heros, Jeopardy/Wheel of Fortune.
Marathon Master Card, Pizza Hut, Daffy's, Texaco, Ford.
Past Concert promotion:
Chicago, Nickleback, Jackson Brown, Ringo Starr.
Industrials and Narration
On Hold Messaging
On Hold Music
Car Dealer Spots
I hold a Bachelors degree in Vocal Performance from Fredonia School of Music. My audio production training was achieved on the job at radio stations and audio post houses in Buffalo, Houston, Indianapolis, and New York; where I was tutored by or observed many pros including Bill Moffett and Ashley Howe. For the last 12 years I have enjoyed a career as a recording engineer, audio editor and voice talent.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MKH 416
Avalon 737 sp Mic Pre-amp
Telos Extreme ISDN
I have 11 years experience editing and mixing audio. Recently I mixed 5 short films written, directed by and starring Isabella Rossellini that debuted at film festivals in Berlin, Montreal, Barcelona and the Tribeca Film Festival.
I have created sound design packages for ABC spots, ABC News and CBS News. I have mixed 39 episodes of the reality TV show Unique Whips for Speed Channel.
I can record, edit and deliver broadcast ready voice over for your projects or create complete commercials for TV and radio, audio for your new website or latest E-learning module.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Carl Bishop by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carl Bishop is a Standard subscriber.
• Carl Bishop was last active on Voice123 11 days ago