Enthusiastic, intelligent, guy next door, textured
Middle register voice with some texture.
Diction is clean but not fussy, tone is generally warm and engaged, frequently enthusiastic--think NPR--if I'm a college professor, the kids call me by first name.
Raised in central NJ, miles from either Philly or Sopranoland, I speak with no overt regionalisms.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Carl Bernzweig
My Voice Experience
I'm a born actor returning to my passion after taking a couple dozen years off to raise a family.
* Circle in the Square (downtown) Summer College Acting Workshop (taken as a high schooler) -- Intensive curriculum included speech and improv
*Circle in the Square (midtown) Acting Course (by invitation, on scholarship) -- A scaled-down, autumn weekends version of the earlier summer course
* Brandeis University -- Acting and advanced acting classes; speech
* HB Studios, NYC -- Various acting, scene and singing classes
* Edge Studios, NYC -- Ongoing classes and private coaching in voiceover
My Studio Equipment
I record at home on an AKG C214, with a Shure X2U signal adapter. Apple hardware, currently editing on Twisted Wave.
Twenty-plus years in TV contracts and/or production have helped form my healthy respect for deadlines and details. I understand the priorities of production.
I have freelanced as a copywriter, and may offer those services here as well, once I've gotten a number of straight voice jobs behind me.
Nature/science documentarians take note: I'm an avid naturalist, birder and herper.
But whatever the subject, I'm a bright guy who'll find the meaning, the humor, the irony, the wonder, whatever nuggets you've planted in the copy to make a moment special.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Carl Bernzweig by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carl Bernzweig is a Standard subscriber.
• Carl Bernzweig was last active on Voice123 259 days ago