They're Baritones, I'm Bass. Warm & Distinctive.
Deep, African American bass voice over talent . One of the most unique that you will hear. A radio voice that is warm & authoritative, but still bright for cheerier projects. Great for all commercial, industrial, and narrative reads, messages on hold, and messages for voicemail.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Barry White, Commander Worf.
My Voice Experience
Previous radio commercial clients include KFC, DaimlerChrysler, General Motors, Michigan State University, Comcast & Publix.
I've provided narration for four TD Jakes audiobooks, "Woman, Thou Art Loosed," "Naked & Not Ashamed," "Can You Stand To Be Blessed," and "I've Fallen & Can't Get Up." I'm currently working on the new book, "God's Big Idea," by Dr Myles Monroe, and also narration for a documentary on the life of the Rev. AD King (MLK's brother)
Listen to a sample of "Woman Thou Art Loosed" here (sorry for the looong link!):
Attended the Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts in Southfield, MI. A veteran of radio and voiceover since 1989.
My Studio Equipment
I have a standard mixer/microphone combination with mp3 capabilities. I can do any demos that you need.
I do extrememly fast turnarounds. After serving a stint as a Production Director at a radio station many years ago, with the responsibility of producing all of that station's radio commercials, (sometimes under tight deadlines) I pride myself in knowing that when a client needs a read done FAST, that I can come through. I've had occassions where I've turned scripts around in minutes, to the delight of all involved. Until my clients are satisfied, I'm not satisfied.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Carey Conley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Carey Conley is a Standard subscriber.
• Carey Conley was last active on Voice123 232 days ago