Fun, Professional, Soothing, Confident, Natural
Upbeat or soothing, cartoonish or heart-breakingly real, professional or quirky - a versatile voice to fit your project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Kansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Hick, hill-billy, British, England, Irish, mid-west, American, witch, scarey, old lady, grandmother, motherly, mother, teenage, young, teenager, valley girl, cold, sick, flu, stuffy nose, nerdy,
My Voice Experience
I started paying my dues early in life, having traded coloring books for rehearsal scripts since elementary school, and choosing summer stock over Cancun in college. After working as a radio DJ in the years following my graduation from Southwestern College of Kansas with a B.A. in Broadcasting, I nixed the traditional path and mixed my passion for the arts with my very expensive private college education to find a perfect fit in the voice over world.
My voice can be heard internationally on radio, tv, and online with a list of clients that include Cox, Vector, ServiceRunner.com, MDnetSolutions, and TVandRadioVoices. I am always looking for
I am a voice artist living amongst the wheat and wind in Wichita, KS with over 7 years of experience in audio production, and holds a B.A. of Communications Broadcasting from Southwestern College of Kansas.
My Studio Equipment
With my own studio in home, I have the ability to record and edit at any time of the day or night, making project turnaround fast.
I record on a Rode NT1-A with a Stedman pop filter through an Presonus Audiobox interface.
I have access to a library of sound effects and music to create fully produced pieces of audio art.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Careth Eaton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Careth Eaton is a Standard subscriber.
Careth Eaton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Careth Eaton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Careth Eaton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Careth Eaton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.