Cartoon character voices, corporate, commercials
• Candice Moore is registered with Voice123 since May 02, 2009.
Candice Moore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Candice Moore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Candice Moore started his/her voice over career in 2003.
• Currently Candice Moore is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Candice Moore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Candice Moore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I use a wide range of character voices for cartoons from babies to mature adult females. I can also do boy voices. I use mature, business-like voices for corporate clients. I use low, sexy voices for TV and Cinema commercials. I usually use a British or American accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Hong Kong, China
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American: New York, Mid-Atlantic.
British English: Upper class, Middle class, Working class, R.P.
Scottish: Edinburgh, Glasgow.
Irish: Northern Irish, Southern Irish
I have used these accents for the following types of voice jobs: Cartoons, TV/Cinema Commercials, Radio announcements, Audiobooks, Goverment announcements, Videogames.
My Voice Experience
Candice trained in drama at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama and graduated in 2000. Her training covered voice and she studied under Ros Steen. Her voice-over career began during the Edinburgh Film Festival when she was asked to sit in the dark armed with a microphone and dub the children's voices in a Polish film live. A practice which initially startled the people sitting next to her but soon caught on! She attended a voice-over course at the Radio Forth Studios in Edinburgh.
She returned to Hong Kong in 2003 and is a voice-over and dubbing artist/director. Clients include: Animax Asia, Carat Jewellery, Cartoon Network, Finnair, Haagen Dazs, Lindt, Longman, NHK, Now Broadband, Ponds Facial Cream, RTHK, Sanrios Hello Kitty, STAR TV, Tat Ming Wallpaper.
She is a voice-over artist for STAR TV.
She is the voice of Sensible Steve in RTHK's The Sunday Smile.
She is the voice of Pochacco in Sanrio's Hello Kitty TV series.
She dubbed Maggie Cheung's voice into English in the film Hero.
LAMDA LTCC (Distinction.)
BA Dramatic Studies, The Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama.
BA (Hons) Communication Studies, Queen Margaret University.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Candice Moore
I am a voice and drama coach and I work with individuals and groups.
I run Wordybird Theatre Company in Hong Kong and I act, direct and produce theatre productions.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Candice Moore by email or phone, please click here.