Warm, friendly, professional, smooth, convincing
• Cammie Winston is registered with Voice123 since Feb 07, 2008.
• Cammie Winston started his/her voice over career in 1979.
• Currently Cammie Winston is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Cammie Winston was last active on Voice123 185 days ago
Sincere, professional, warm, personable, convincing, authoritative, rich, smooth delivery.
My areas of specialty include: narrations, short film, websites,power point presentations, eLearning,hone IVR, messages on hold, political advertising, and upbeat/believable/entertaining radio and TV commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
an Francisco, Sacramento, Central and Northern CA, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Cammie Winston
My Voice Experience
Solid voiceover experience of more than 25 years is what I offer to you. And yes, I did start in the business as a kid. More than just a radio and TV commercial voice, I'm the national phone voice for one of the largest wireless telephone companies in the country and the voice of the public transportation system in Sacramento, California.
All of my combined experience means that I'll deliver you a top-notch, professional quality voiceover with quick turnaround time.
Turn on the TV, listen to the radio, make a call and there is a good chance you'll hear a voiceover by Cammie Winston. That's me!
B.A. degree in media communications, a minor in theater arts, I've spent 18-years as an on-air radio personality plus have performed in many theatrical productions over the years. I have more than 2 decades experience as a fulltime voiceover talent.
My Studio Equipment
We have a variety of microphones to work with in order to get the right sound for the project.
I run my own creative marketing agency in Sacramento specializing in radio production, copywriting and PR. I also teach voiceover workshops and offer individual vocal coaching.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Cammie Winston by email or phone, please click here.