Character Specialist, Quirky, Commanding, Real
My voice has a lot of range and I am good at character work; everything from quirky and eccentric to stoic and strong. At the same time, I am able to give a smooth, commanding read for narrations and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Windermere, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: British, Slavic, NYC, Midwest, Southern (US), Scottish, German, French Impersonations: Droopy Dog/Truman Capote, Sean Connery, Kermit The Frog, Scooby Doo, Shaggy, Bullwinkle, and many more.
My Voice Experience
After over 20 years of experience as a professional actor on stage, screen and TV, I decided to start a career as a voice over actor in 2014. My first big project was recording the audio book "Real Magic", a novel which I co-wrote with popular sci-fi/fantasy writer Stuart Jaffe. I am also featured in two video games which will be released in the near future.
I have also appeared as a vast range of characters in many regional and national TV commercials.
Baltimore High School For The Arts, Acting Major
West Chester University, BA in Theatre, Directing Concentration
Catholic University of America, MFA in Acting
Real World Voice Over Seminar with Dan Wachs and Lauren O'Quinn
Stevie Vallance (Emmy Award Winner) Tooned In Animation VO Workshop
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti Pro Mic
Having been a professional actor for over 20 years, I have a lot of experience with character development and can interpret a script quickly. I have a lot of range and take direction very well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Cameron Francis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cameron Francis is a Standard subscriber.
• Cameron Francis was last active on Voice123 342 days ago