Friendly, Engaging, Whimsical Neighbor.
A friendly neighbors voice for your important message. A happy fun voice for that new product or upcoming festival. A caring soothing voice for that message about your loved ones. A calm stern voice for your nature show. A professional and interesting voice for your presentations. An announcers voice for... well those announcements. Deep growling voice for that sale or car show.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, Boston, Southern, Biyou(New Orleans).
British, Irish, Scottish, Australian.
Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, Arab, Jamaican.
My Voice Experience
My jobs are limited but not my talents. I would like to be your voice over talent. I have worked directly with clients to create charged results. Serious, Compassionate, Fun, Driven, or Festive, I'm the voice for you.
Voice Training, T.V. performances, Music Performances, Musical Ear Training, Studio Audio Recording and Editing, Broadcast Technician, Experience with Multiple Languages and Accents, Cultural Immersion in different cultures.
My Studio Equipment
Power Computer Windows format
Reason (Music Program)
I have Associates in Applied Sciences with an emphasis in Audio Recording Production and Studio Music. i.e. Musical Instrumental Digital Interface(MIDI), Music written electronically.
I have college voice and ear training.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Cameron Dunn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cameron Dunn is a Standard subscriber.
• Cameron Dunn was last active on Voice123 364 days ago