Youthful, inviting, sarcastic, hip, exuberant
• Inviting, warm, expressive, exuberant, and youthful for all commercials
• Sarcastic, snarky, dry, and quirky for funny commercials
• Down-to-earth, empathetic, understanding, and honest for PSA's or serious ads
• Conversational, approachable, casual, and intimate for "real person" commercials
• Zany, unhinged, wacky, energetic, and fun for character commercials
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Redneck/Southern Drawl, Grandpa, Grandma, Young Boy and Young Girl, Gollum (from Lord of the Rings), Nerd, most characters with a lisp/braces sound, Old-Timer Sports Announcer, Moron, Scientist, Demonic, Vampire, Meatwad-esque, Urban Gangster, Godfather, Brute, Stoner/Surfer, Drill Sergeant, Snob, etc.
My Voice Experience
I have booked work for Pepsi, Smirnoff, Heluva Good!, Tilt 2.0, and Connect.
I'm the studio manager at PDR Voice Over Coaching, where I trained with Peter Rofé. There I learned how to break down copy to better interpret and convey it. I have read for and held workshops with voice-over artist Randy Thomas, Pamela Kramer of Bradley Baron Casting, Joe O'Brien from Paradigm Talent Agency, voice-over artist Mike Pollock, and David Markowitz from SpokenLayer.
My Studio Equipment
I work at a professional recording studio where we use a Neumann U 87 microphone with Pro Tools 9 for editing with phone patch capability.
I'm a huge fan of games and video games. I have a blog called www.squinshee.wordpress.com where I wrote about all things gaming. Writing about games is a passion of mine, as is creating my own. I've had many board games in development over the past few years, but none have become fully-finished products yet. They're labors of love (and frustration).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Calvin Holt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Calvin Holt is a Standard subscriber.
Calvin Holt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Calvin Holt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Calvin Holt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Calvin Holt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.