Girl next door, cool girl, PSA, characters
Warm and smooth for PSA, fun and cool for commercials, energetic for animation, professional and relaxed for training/e-learning.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Ditzy, valley girl, nerd, nerdy, nasal, lisp, lateral lisp, child, Canadian, Canada, American, strong, hero, heroine, witch, villain, pompous, hipster, stoner, mother, queen, evil queen, princess
My Voice Experience
I have taken several voice over classes through On The Mic Training in Vancouver, British Columbia. I also have a background in Theatre, having studied theatre in university and performing in local stage plays.
I have had the opportunity to lend my voice to several projects, including video games, Japanese ADR animation, animated short films, live action ADR, commercials, e-learning/explainer videos, and descriptive video recordings for the blind.
- Two years studying Theatre at Thompson Rivers University
- 8 Hour acting workshop with Anastasia Bandey at Vancouver Actor Works
- Foundations of voice over with Michael Daingerfield at On The Mic Training Vancouver
- Video Game voice over with Ben Brown at On The Mic Training
- Animation voice over with Lee Tockar at On The Mic Training
- Animation voice over Level 2 with Lee Tockar at On The Mic Training
- Spontenaiety workshop at ICI Improv Comedy Institute
My Studio Equipment
- Audacity recording software
- Scarlett Focusrite 2i2 preamp
- CM25 Condenser microphone
I am able to take direction and criticism well.
I am professional, flexible, and easy going.
My previous career as a Social Worker has polished my skills in: teamwork, confidentiality, advocacy, listening skills, flexibility, immediacy, and empathy.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Callyn Dorval by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Callyn Dorval is a Standard subscriber.
• Callyn Dorval was last active on Voice123 346 days ago