Deep, Soothing, Sexy, Professional, Yoga Mom
• Bunok Kravitz is registered with Voice123 since Aug 03, 2011.
Bunok Kravitz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bunok Kravitz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Bunok Kravitz started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Bunok Kravitz is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Bunok Kravitz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bunok Kravitz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Deep and soothing for narrations; sexy, confident, playful for commercials; authoritative and powerful with certitude for professional presentations; resonant and sexy for animations and character work; childlike and silly for animations and character work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Venice, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York City - all boroughs
My Voice Experience
I guess my first voice over job EVER was a few years ago when my client (not voice over related) asked me to record the greetings and options for their small business telephone system because she liked my voice. My first REAL voice over came to me while working on a theatrical/spiritual piece written by Obie award winner Bradley Rand Smith. Bradley asked me to do a promotional audio CD of the piece. Michael Mortilla produced the CD. At the beginning of this year, I decided to start seeking out work and responded to an add for narration of a documentary. I was called in to do the piece just off of a quick voice sample and narrated the film, Electronic Awakening by Andrew Johner. The recording was done at Beechwood Cottage Films by Drew Martinez. Most recently, I'm also a singer in a rock and roll band comprised of 50something public defenders that overheard me singing in my thin walled apartment and asked me to join. We are called Hostile Work Environment. :)
Currently studying with Anna Garduno for voice over
10+ years acting study between Los Angeles and New York
Voice lessons from Jack Davison - NY
Accent elimination - Sam Chwat - NY
Commercial Technique - Angela Montelbano - NY
My Studio Equipment
Zoom H2 Recorder, MacBook Pro with Garage Band
Unknown - Click here to ask Bunok Kravitz
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Bunok Kravitz by email or phone, please click here.