Energetic, Young, Announcer, Upbeat, Clear
Easy going, hard sell, young energetic. Middle aged. Up-tempo. Soft delivery. Cool.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cheech, Surfer, Cool.
My Voice Experience
I've been doing voiceover work since 1985. In that time, I have been the voice of the local music store, tire store, and even the cable company. I have had the same job for 20 years, and I sure would hate to have to work for a living! What I do is fun...I wish there were more people in this world who could say that. Let's "have fun" together!
Most of my experience for doing voiceovers is by on the job training (OTJT). I have a year of college under my belt, majoring in communications, but the equipment at the college was way worse than that of the local radio station, so I got a job in radio, and knew that is what I wanted to do, so I dropped out. I have been through Dan O'Day's Radio seminars, I am A+ certified for working on computers/networks, I have been through SEO training for websites. But most of my knowledge of radio, production and music came from the 24 years of hands on, gotta beat the deadline, OTJT!
My Studio Equipment
3 studios equipped with Electrovoice RE-20 Microphone, DBX Voice Processing, Adobe Audition, Saw, SawPlus32, DAT, Reel to Reel.
Depending on the time of day I recieve a request, I can have the production turned around in a very short period of time, usually same day! I produce all of my own content, so waiting on a production guy is not an issue.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bryce Burtner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bryce Burtner is a Standard subscriber.
• Bryce Burtner was last active on Voice123 226 days ago