professional, funny, witty, guy next door, buddy
Warm and deep, fun, smooth and professional, goofy voices
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, southern United States, Midwestern
My Voice Experience
Just starting in voice over work, but have done literature reading and reading of children's books.
choir experience, dramatic acting experience in high school. Acting classes.
My Studio Equipment
Nursing and medical experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bryan Keeter by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bryan Keeter is a Standard subscriber.
Bryan Keeter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bryan Keeter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bryan Keeter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bryan Keeter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.