Deep, sensual, powerful, authoritative
• Bryan Holland is registered with Voice123 since Jun 13, 2008.
Bryan Holland does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bryan Holland was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Bryan Holland started his/her voice over career in 1994.
• Currently Bryan Holland is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Bryan Holland does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bryan Holland was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a warm and deep voice perfect for narrations. I also do characters, accents and am funny. My commanding voice gets everyone's attention. Many call it sensual and sexy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
lots of accents
My Voice Experience
Years of theatre training, many on stage experiences,
recently narrations and phone systems, IVR, improv, standup.
started acting when age 8 at Oterbein College Westerville, Ohio
in Life with Father.
Studied acting at University of Utah 2 years.
Voice over classes.
Master of Electronic Media - Center for Electronic Arts, San Francisco
singer/songwriter - years of playing, writing, and classes in voice.
My Studio Equipment
owned web development company 1993-2003
often called the improv king- can improv anything, write copy, and break into an accent at the drop of a hat.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Bryan Holland by email or phone, please click here.