Radio-style, professional, articulate, sincere
• Bryan Gibson is registered with Voice123 since Jan 06, 2008.
Bryan Gibson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bryan Gibson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Bryan Gibson started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Bryan Gibson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Bryan Gibson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bryan Gibson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Flexibility according to context - wide range: from softly spoken and soothing to commanding
Mature, deep and resonant
Can convey cultured or non-cultured
Good command of sense stress
Voice appeals to women
Accent is a fusion of Australian/New Zealand/English but can do broad Australian on demand.
"Radio-type" (so I have been frequently told)
Ability to convey emotion
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Bryan Gibson
My Voice Experience
I am new to the Voice-Over industry. I joined it recently after becoming tired of people telling me I "should be in radio".
I committed to being a part time voice-over professional with Voice 123 in late July 2008.
I possess growing competence in audio recording and editing. I also have a growing interest in film production where audio is a key component and have my own broadcast-quality equipment and high definition editing solutions.
I have produced video productions for use in the ADR industry (alternative dispute resolution) for training purposes.
I am developing podcasting and video for use with web applications.
I have been engaged recently by a not-for profit organisation to record on an ongoing basis piano recitals involving pianists at an international level.
I have a depth of experience as a public speaker arising from my strong professional background in business consultancy and accounting and as a professional mediator.
My masters degree course content demanded significant communications skills and knowledge of multi-media and producing of audio dialogue.
I can record high quality audio segments using high quality recording equipment.
I love film and art and my favourite pastime is watching how movies have been made and the various challenges that had to be navigated.
My Studio Equipment
* Audio recorder:
- EDIROL R44 4 x channel (24 bit)and RNE mic pre-amp
- Rode NTG-2 Super cardioid shotgun
- Audio Technica Pro44 boundary
- Two Rode NT2-A studio
- Two Rode NT-6 cardioid
* Mic booth
* Quad PC processor for post-production
- Adobe Creative Suite 3 Production Premium incl Sound Booth
- Adobe Audition
- Nero 8
- Sonicfire Pro 5 (music library and timeline mapping)
- Sound effects
* I am planning to get Source Connect if the work justifies it and if it becomes clear it will significantly improve service
As a professional mediator, how I use language and voice is of vital importance to impart confidence and empowerment and guide the parties towards resolution.
I am appalled by the low quality of corporate voice mail/on hold/formal business marketing audio content -both in the US and Australia - all too often it is dispassionate and clinical. With due respect to Americans who are fine people, non-American-English speaking people do not like most American accents, finding them nasal and lacking in individuality. In this global marketplace I belive it important for multi-nationals and online merchants (eg with their podcasts and video clips) to be making greater use of non-American accents.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Bryan Gibson by email or phone, please click here.