Upbeat, Dynamic, Enthusiastic, Friendly, Involving
• Bryan Gallagher is registered with Voice123 since Feb 05, 2011.
Bryan Gallagher does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bryan Gallagher was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Bryan Gallagher started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Bryan Gallagher is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Bryan Gallagher does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bryan Gallagher was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
With a rich and engaging vocal tone, I'm also very personable. I have a unique sparky style with broad appeal. Whether in my role as a radio broadcaster, television presenter, event host or voice-over artist, my skill base is comprehensive, and I have a personal style that sets clients and event organisers instantly at their ease.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a fairly broad range of accents,including Irish - North and South, English, Scottish American, most accents for characterizations, young male, old male, have a listen to my first demo - it's a daily radio slot I do
My Voice Experience
Having made my screen debut on UTV, my recent work has included filming for Discover Northern Irelands Uncover our stories with just one click online initiative, and I am the voice for Coca Colas new Northern Ireland visitors centre in Lisburn.
I've provided voiceovers for countless radio commercials, across key stations in the North and South of Ireland, England, Spain and America
Following in the formidable footsteps of my writer and broadcaster father, Bryan Gallagher senior - a frequent contributor to the late, great John Peels 'Home Truths' series on BBC Radio 4, Sunday Miscellany on RTE and BBC Radio Ulster - entertainment is embedded in my DNA.
Queens University Belfast, Degree with Honours in English Literature.
BMac Media Training Seminars.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition (cool edit pro)
Efficient aptitude for working to tight deadlines in a very approachable and helpful manner.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Bryan Gallagher by email or phone, please click here.