Offbeat, Fun, Intellectual, Youthful, Energetic.
I'm the very funny and lovable underdog / boy next door,
with an untraditional and "kinda adorkable" charm.
I'm a cross between Justin Long, Jesse Eisenberg, and (on some occasions) Michael Cera. However, my Generation X friends often compare me to the younger versions of Matthew Broderick (c. "Farris Bueller"), Jon Cryer (c. "Pretty In Pink"), Mike Myers (c. the SNL years? ...if you say so), and Ben Stiller (in reference to his insane talent w/ incredibly awkward, situational humor).
Whether it's for Commercial, Narrative, or Audiobook V-O work, I continuously offer my clients a genuine, teenage / young adult sound that is cool, playful, and sometimes quirky, but always very natural. Very conversational.
In addition to being capable of recording from MY OWN PROFESSIONAL RECORDING BOOTH or at a studio of your choice, I take pride in providing high quality, youthful voice-overs at highly competitive rates, and can work within most budgets to create the perfect sound that you're looking for!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York City, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
General American, American (New York), American (Southern), Canadian/Wisconsin, Irish (Dublin), English (RP/Proper), Cockney.
Kermit the Frog,...generally most Muppets. William Barfee (from The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee).
Energetic California Kid, The Lanky Southern Redneck,....and again, all walks of Muppet life. Honestly...I must have been one in a past life. It's weird.
My Voice Experience
In addition to being a voice-over talent, I'm a professionally trained actor for the stage and screen. Even at a young age, I've already had the pleasure of working with many incredibly talented and well-known individuals -- including Sir Ben Kingsley, John Turturro, Tina Fey, Sarah Silverman, Louie C.K., Reggie Watts, and more -- appearing in film, TV, and theatre productions within the professional communities of New York City and (my native state of) North Carolina, before moving to NYC.
After graduating from the Theatre department at my performing and visual arts high school in Greensboro, NC, I continued pursuing my artistic endeavors at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where I earned my undergraduate degree in Theatre. During my sophomore year of college, I started a successful venture into the voice-over production business - becoming a recognizable young commercial voice in multiple areas of North Carolina at the time. Ever since then, I've been doing voice-over work consistently, and never looked back.
I love what I do, and I love making clients happy with the highly professional, high-quality, young adult V-O recordings that I always deliver.
Such-A-Voice (Dan Levine, Heather Costa)
• Voice-over technique.
UNC Chapel Hill – BA Dramatic Art. (Julie Fishell, Scott Ripley, John Patrick, Ray Dooley)
• Stanislavski, Meisner, & Uta Hagen, Acting for the Camera, Movement, Voice & Speech.
SpringboardNYC – American Theatre Wing (Randy Ellen Lutterman, Joanna Sheehan, Megan Kolb, Jeremy Desmon)
• 2-week immersion into the NYC theatre community.
ACTeen July Academy [New York City] (Rita Litton, Lisa Tracy, Amanda Quaid, Michael Roberts, Debbie Rabbai)
• Film Acting, Commercial, & Audition Technique, Film Scene Study, Voice & Speech, Musical Theatre, Improv Comedy.
UNC School of the Arts: Summer Session: Drama program. (Tanya Belov, Kelly Maxner)
• Stanislavski Technique, Stage Combat, Improvisation, Circus, Movement, Script Analysis, Alexander Technique.
Carolina Performing Arts Center.
• Fundamentals of Acting, Musical Theatre.
Weaver Academy for the Performing and Visual Arts - Drama Department. [Greensboro, NC]
• Stanislavski & Meisner, Comedy Improvisation, Musical Theatre.
VOICE - SINGING
Craig Richardson, Justin Cowen, Jonathan Sidden, Timothy Sparks, Tim Matson, Matt DiCamillo, Ken Lee.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Bryan Burton
Unknown - Click here to ask Bryan Burton
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bryan Burton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bryan Burton is a Standard subscriber.
Bryan Burton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bryan Burton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bryan Burton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bryan Burton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.