character to down home, falsetto to baritone
• bruce Standley is registered with Voice123 since Mar 04, 2005.
bruce Standley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
bruce Standley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• bruce Standley started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently bruce Standley is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
bruce Standley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. bruce Standley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Multiple voices and accents from around the universe. Dialects, ages and especially cartoon characters. Let me cut a custom demo for your next project!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
summerhill, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Specializing in classic cartoons - Yogi Bear & Boo Boo, Fred Flintstone, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Deputy Dog, Foghorn Leghorn, etc.
Also British Isle dialects Upper Class, Cockney, Liverpool, Scottish, Irish, Australian
Old Yiddish, Surfer Dude,
My Voice Experience
Newbie to the biz with a fire in the belly, a sweet studio and ready to work for you. Get in on the ground floor and tell your friends: "I'm the one that gave that kid a break!"
Morning radio experience covering the gambit of character voices from female to old man. Extensive theater stage experience from "Rocky Horror" to "Annie". Singer and writer of songs, lover of art, minstrel to the soul.
My Studio Equipment
Mac studio recording on Garage Band with MXL 990 mic. Able to email files in AIFF, MP3, MP4. Large library of music and SFX for full editing of your voice over.
I've been a professional chef for over 30 years, so if it's a food related piece your looking for, I can speak with authority and knowledge. Also have been acting and performing theatre tech for the last 10 years in roles ranging from the Narrator in 'The Rocky Horror Show' to a non-gender specific therapist in 'Sylvia'. Let my talents work for you!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact bruce Standley by email or phone, please click here.