Conversational to authoritative, 35-64
Light to mid baritone: warm, friendly, quirky, professional, conversational, vintage, wacky, silly, energetic, edgy, narrator, announcer, smooth, storyteller, comedic, sarcastic, ironic, upbeat, fun, articulate, dramatic, hard-sell, deep, gritty,
soft-sell, light, relaxed.
Commercial and promo campaigns; documentaries,
audio books, features. Special interest in biography and business content.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
National to small market ad campaigns; audio books; documentaries; features; industrials.
CNBC business contributor and author of The Arrogance Cycle, Michael Farr blogs... "Bruce Horlick does an amazing job of making my words come alive. If you prefer to listen to business books, I think you will find that Bruce is able to capture, inform, and entertain listeners like few can."
Various Voice Coaches.
University of Missouri, St. Louis Graduate
My Studio Equipment
Home Source Connect Studio includes editing software, sound effects, Class A Preamp, Large Condenser Mic and Mackie Control Board, as well as battery studio back up.
If I am on your short list, let me “tip the scales” with a substantive resource, Broadcast Media Savvy... As a veteran Broadcast Media Buyer, I can brainstorm strategy with you/your team for free, offer second opinions OR implement whole buys. My media savvy helps advertisers optimize broadcast time. I have bought and negotiated for millions of PR and broadcast ad dollars on behalf of ad-agencies, in-house marketing departments and content producers of audio books and documentaries. If I am the SpokesVoice for campaign, I am happy "second chair" on broadcast media buys or to take the lead (if need be).
Of course I can produce and mix my own audio tracks, like thousands of VO folks.
I have a special love for the chance to deliver biographical content in any platform.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bruce Horlick by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bruce Horlick is a Premium subscriber.
• Bruce Horlick has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours