Smooth, warm, friendly, soothing, serious
My signature voice is smooth, warm and friendly with some range variations (i.e. - folksy, soothing/relaxing).
I can also provide a more polished and professional sound for corporate needs while still maintaining a relatable and believable feel.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can deliever the follwing accents/characterizations:
* New England/Boston Accent
* Mild Southern/Country
My Voice Experience
* 12 years of on-air experience in various radio formats (rock, Lite AC, Hot AC/CHR, talk/religious).
* Production duties for above-mentioned radio station formats voicing commercials, tags and PSAs with some copy writing experience as well. Experience with digital audio editing and production including experience with Orban Audicy DAW.
* Studio VO work: Cable Advertising, Braintree, MA in 1995; StarTrak Studios, Warwick, RI, 1999-2001.
BA in Communication Arts, Cum Laude, with a Music Minor
Oral Interpretation, Theater and Speech.
Several years of music training and performance throughout high school and college. I have an excellent ear for music
My Studio Equipment
* Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 mic preamp/USB Audio Interface
* DBX 286a mic preamp/processor
* PreSonus Bluetube mic preamp
* Rode, Audio Technica, M-Audio, and CAD condenser mics
* Heil PR30 dynamic mic
* IBM Thinkpad Laptop computer
* Shielded cables
* Adobe Audition
I have a custom-built sound booth which provides a clean, dead recording space free of unwanted noise.
I have excellent digital audio editing skills. I can provide clean audio with my home studio setup with no unwanted noises, with or without EQ/Compression and other processing. I am more than happy to save you an extra step or two depending upon your needs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bruce Gammon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bruce Gammon is a Standard subscriber.
• Bruce Gammon was last active on Voice123 115 days ago