Warm, Friendly, Versatile, Offbeat, Characters
• Bruce Edwards is registered with Voice123 since Jan 05, 2007.
• Bruce Edwards started his/her voice over career in 1980.
• Currently Bruce Edwards is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 85
• Bruce Edwards has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
I can provide a wide range of voice-over styles from warm and homey to brash and hard-sell. I have done everything from bright and breezy commercials to technical presentations so complex that even I had no idea what I was reading - but I made it work anyway!
I feel I have enough experience to be able to adapt my voice to whatever is needed to bring an audio script to life. A virtual voice-over chameleon!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, French, Eastern European, American south, Canadian - whatever you need!
My Voice Experience
I've enjoyed over 25 years in the television industry as a writer, producer and voice-over talent.
I'm versatile, inventive and can incorporate whatever direction you have to offer. I have extensive experience in commercial voice work for both radio and television, as well as in-house corporate and educational presentations and programming.
I have also provided narration for documentary programs and series that have aired on Canadian television networks, including CTV, the History Channel and Discovery, as well as on television stations and networks around the world.
Bachelor of Arts, Brandon University, Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
Journalism Diploma, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Workshops and Voice-Over Training:
Deb Munro Workshop
Bob Bergen Character Voice Workshop
My Studio Equipment
I have my own home studio set up that includes:
AKG 414B-XLS condenser microphone with dual-diaphragm transducer
AKG H-85 Shock Mount
Digidesign's Mbox-2 USB-powered audio/MIDI production system
Pro Tools LE Audio Production software
Apple 24-inch iMac with 2.66 GHz Intel Core Duo
Audio-Technica ATH-M40fs Studio Headphones
The final product can be produced in whatever format you need, whether it's WAV, AIFF, MP3 or ACC, with delivery by e-mail, FTP or mail.
My background as a television writer is valuable in helping to polish scripts and make them work during the recording session, but if you need a script written from scratch, I can do that too!
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bruce Edwards by email or phone, please click here.