Girl Next Door, Calming, Raspy, Sexy, Quirky, Fun
warm, calm, and deep for narrations, sexy, funny, girl next door for commercials, confident and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can sound southern, sweet, childish, girl next door, motherly and sexy.
My Voice Experience
I have been in the voice over business for 12 years. I have recorded works for Walmart, Ntelos Wireless, The Gap, Harris Teeter, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, etc. I love this industry and appreciate all the opportunites I get. Pick me!!!
I graduated from the University of Georgia. My major was Equine Sports Medicine and my minor was Vocal Performance. I am a singer and I play the piano. I have performed live and in the studio with many major recording artists, and my own band. Recording in the studio is where I got my start as a voice over talent.
My Studio Equipment
I have a studio in my home.
My mic. is a Shure SM 7B
Steinberg UR 22 Audio Interface
I also have immediate access to studios in my town should an ISDN line be required.
I am a performer. Been doing it all my life. I am comfortable behind the mic.
In a past life, I worked in Sales for a Reference Laboratory. I not only had to sell my company's services, but I had to be knowledgable in the ways of medicine. I have extensive knowledge in human and veterinary medicine as well as a strong command of medical terminology. This allows me to excel it comes to technical narrations.
I'm a singer, I know how to use my voice. I am a professional who is comfortable in making quality decisions but I am also great at taking direction.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brooke Fauver by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brooke Fauver is a Premium subscriber.
• Brooke Fauver was last active on Voice123 16 days ago