characters, strong, confident, comic, animated
• Britt McTammany is registered with Voice123 since Oct 25, 2007.
• Britt McTammany started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Britt McTammany is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Britt McTammany was last active on Voice123 156 days ago
I can do a variety of read types and have very clear pronunciation and diction. I also enjoy doing special, off-beat dialects and accents and really try to get into the character you desire.
In terms of accents specifically, I really enjoy informal british and scottish inflections.
I can also do a variety of specialty character voices as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
cockney, Scottish, British, gruff, silly
My Voice Experience
I have been in the post-production industry for over 15 years working primarily behind the workstation. I own Digital Video Arts, a production/post-production facility in Jacksonville Florida and direct the audio design facilities.
With extensive experience recording voice sessions and working with many national clients such as Ford, Lane Furniture, and advertising agencies I have a very strong understanding of the recording and voice production process.
Unknown - Click here to ask Britt McTammany
My Studio Equipment
ProTools HD, ProTools LE MBOX2, Mac G4, Mac G5, MacBook Pro, various microphones and tube pre-amplifiers
Extensive knowledge of Pro-Tools and audio recording, editing, and mixing procedures.
I am very skilled in graphic design using Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW!, Adobe AfterEffects, 3D Studio Max and other design software.
I am also a college graduate with a degree in Marketing and Business and have a very solid grasp on business related topics. In addition, I have very good writing skills and can assit in the studio with recommendations for making a script flow and have more impact based on the abilities of my voice and delivery.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Britt McTammany by email or phone, please click here.