Cosmo Girl, Best Friend, Character Specialist
Young and hip for fashion narrations. Friendly and upbeat for commercials. Warm and smooth for professional presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard Estuary English, French, Southern/ Texan, Boston, New York
My Voice Experience
Graduate of USC excited and ready to tackle the world of VO.
Recent accomplishments in the world of voice over include:
-Various student projects
-Finished numerous audiobooks including teen fiction and a fantasy series.
-Landed the voice of a fashionista for a spot for an anti-smoking campaign.
Studied at the University of Southern California with the opportunity to take numerous voice classes at USC with teachers such as Vicki Lewis and Anne Burk. Under their instruction I learned the basics and business of voice over in addition to honing my skill and sharpening my talent. Though I majored in Cinema-Television and minored in Theatre I have also taken classes at Playhouse West, Edgemar Center for the Arts FKA The Larry Moss Studio in Los Angeles, and the Stephanie Feury Studio Theatre.
My Studio Equipment
RODE Podcaster, RODE PSA1 Boom Arm, RODE PSM1 Shockmount, Sony MDR-7506 Headphones, Adobe Audition CS6, Macbook Pro
Unknown - Click here to ask Brie Carter
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brie Carter by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brie Carter is a Standard subscriber.
• Brie Carter was last active on Voice123 282 days ago