Professional, corporate, energetic, passionate
• Brian Tucker is registered with Voice123 since Aug 07, 2009.
• Brian Tucker started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Brian Tucker is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Brian Tucker was last active on Voice123 246 days ago
I have a clean corporate presentation with the ability to inject significant energy and enthusiasm into any voice over. Reads are very crisp and articulate for maximum message penetration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles area, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
From the classic movie phone style to a deep serious read I have your communication solution.
My Voice Experience
With over 15 years in the marketing and entertainment industry I have had an opportunity to work with both public and private sector firms from the local to national level. My experience is diverse ranging from economic development to tourism to live events with Grammy Award winning entertainers to special projects with local and state political figures. From planning to implementation rest assured I am here to assist with your communication needs.
Holding a degree in business/marketing and being involved in the entertainment industry for over 15 years every day is a new training session.
My Studio Equipment
Our office is equipped with a professional vocal booth and recorded/mixed with industry leading tools. We take great care to deliver the highest quality product with a quick turnaround.
Brian is a Team builder. With a degree in marketing and public administration and 15 years of experience, Brian continues to design and implement communications strategies. He is well versed in traditional and non-traditional media, stakeholder communication, strategic planning and project management.
Brian has hands on experience managing and producing hundreds of complex projects ranging from music festivals and concerts to conferences and tourism outreach. During this time, he has worked with Grammy award winning artists, economic and workforce developers, tourism and destination experts, transportation professionals, NASCAR officials and political leaders among others. He is also an accomplished designer, voice over artist and coordinator of some of the largest collaborative projects in Southern California.
Creative solution development
Special event management
Voice over production
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brian Tucker by email or phone, please click here.