Young, Mature, American Accent, Some Characters
• Brian Teller is registered with Voice123 since Mar 16, 2007.
Brian Teller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brian Teller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Brian Teller started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently Brian Teller is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Brian Teller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brian Teller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can speak clearly and smoothly in an American non-accent voice.
I also can do a much deeper character voice (which can be heard in my demo) this uses no special audio effects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Frederick, Hagerstown, MD, PA, Washington DC, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American USA non-accent voice.
My Voice Experience
I've worked in radio for over 5 years.
Associates Degree in General Studies
On the job training at radio stations throughout the Metro-Washington DC area (including over a year as assistant producer at a DC Radio station).
My Studio Equipment
-Mackie DFX-12 Mixer
-Behringer B-1 Microphone
-Shure SM58 Microphones
-Sony MDR-7509HD Headphones
-JK Audio Digital Hybrid
-Mac Book Pro / HP Tower running Vista Ultimate
-RAID-5 backup server for all audio sessions
-Adobe Audition (and other audio software tools)
-Soundblaster Live PCI cards
I have some character voice ability.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brian Teller by email or phone, please click here.