Low, deep, movie trailer, character, announcer
• Brian R. Sousa is registered with Voice123 since Sep 22, 2009.
• Brian R. Sousa started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Brian R. Sousa is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Brian R. Sousa was last active on Voice123 19 days ago
My voice has got a low, deep tone which can be forced into a lower, deeper tone. I can do some accents and can also speak Portuguese, if needed. Nasal sounding cartoon voices are also within my skills.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Russian, Australian, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese. Aside from having a medium to deep voice, I also have a vocal range in the opposite direction.
My Voice Experience
I have done a narration voice-over for a production called "Wraith" and in 2009 I did a voice-over for multiple characters in a cartoon called "The 99".
My Studio Equipment
Aside from having a medium to deep voice, I also have a vocal range in the opposite direction.
Unknown - Click here to ask Brian R. Sousa
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brian R. Sousa by email or phone, please click here.