My voice is varied and strong. I have the ability to do all types of work from the "Classic Announcer" to "Young punk" and anywhere in between!
I am able to perform many accents convincingly such as: English (Oxford "High-society"), English (Cockney "Blue-collar"), French, Russian, Texan (cowboy), New Yorker (Gangster).
I am very creative with my voice and can do many comical sounds that are regularly used for cartoons.
I am highly professional and take my voice-over work seriously, however, I am a lot of fun to work with because I like to have fun with my work. I give 110% in both my acting and the production of my spots.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Texan, British "Cockney",
My Voice Experience
2 voices in the 20th Century Fox Animated Feature Film "Dolphin: Story of a Dreamer": Leader of the Pack and Sun Fish
Voice for National Touring Company of Billy Elliott the Musical
Voice for National Touring Company of Shrek the Musical
Voice for National Touring Company of Peter Pan the Musical
Voice of "Junior Finger" in the Butterfinger Web-Series called "The Fingers"!
The Voice of "Goodwill Radio" (voicing In-Store Music programs in over 230 Goodwill stores across the country)
Radio commercial for SmartCard bus Tickets in Southern California.
Animated Sales Brochure for Rodale Magazines (publishers of Men's Health, Women's Health, Bicycling, & Prevention magazines)
Website intro for "The 20 Club", a network marketing organization.
Radio Commercial for Hinton Laurenzo Mortgage.
Over 100 Self-help Audiobooks for Xodo, Inc.
Phone Messages for Toner Pirate, Goodwill Industries, Fisher Design Group, and many more.
Was selected for and graduated from the coveted Such-A-Voice Master Class in September 2005. The class involved intense work on voice craft, script interpretation, studio work, and demo production.
Most importantly, I've completed thousands of VO projects
My Studio Equipment
Whisper Room isolation area.
Pro Tools 9.0.3.
Digi Rack 002
Rode K2 Tube Mic.
Waves Gold Plugins
Voice Acting is my full-time career! I wholeheartedly LOVE doing voice over work! You will not find another voice talent who will work harder or put more into their performance or the production of the final product than me. If you are looking for a professional who can take direction and sound great, I'm your man!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brian Roberts by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Roberts is a Platinum subscriber.
• Brian Roberts was last active on Voice123 10 days ago