Smooth, Rich and Sophisticated
• Brian Miller is registered with Voice123 since May 09, 2011.
Brian Miller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brian Miller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Brian Miller started his/her voice over career in 1999.
• Currently Brian Miller is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Brian Miller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brian Miller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm, rich narrations and clean, crisp professional delivery.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish, Irish, Aussie, French, Russian, Italian and many regional American accents and dialects at will.
Crafty young guys or dotty old ladies.
Original super-hero voices or quirky animal voices, your animation will POP!
I do a mean George W. Bush and Christopher Walken.
My Voice Experience
I have done a variety of corporate voice over work in Companies in Japan, including Yanmar and Kubota. I provided the voice narration - including all character voices - for the tourist video for The Silver Temple in Kyoto, Japan. I have also done a complete season as the voice of The British Satellite News in Japan.
I have a Business Diploma (Marketing Major,) a Political Science B.A. and a Master's in Linguistics (Teaching English as a Foreign Language.) I have created hundreds of hours of listening materials for my students and have produced my own Podcasts.
My Studio Equipment
I use Pro Tools and an Avid M-Audio Condensor Microphone.
I am passionate about my new career and am eager to put my voice to work.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Brian Miller by email or phone, please click here.