Authoritative, versatile, expressive, convincing
Brian commands a versatile, expressive, authoritative, selling voice for any project. If you want voice acting or voice over, Brian can do it. Brian Hawkins is an experienced talent and spot producer. Any voice project done by Brian is professionally engineered, designed to sell your product or event.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents include British, Irish, Australian, French.
My Voice Experience
I've been the voice talent and produced many spots for major y businesses in the Chicago area. These opportunities came to me through my work as production manager at several Chicago Radio stations. I've learned to create professional, effective spots that sell.
I studied radio and television broadcasting at Columbia College in Chicago; which gave me the opportunity to have radio and television professionals teach me how to produce quality commercials as well as be the consummate voice professional. I use these skills now in my current position as studio manager at CRIS Radio in Chicago.
My Studio Equipment
Roland 24 track digital work station.
DBX mic processors
Teac CD duplicator
Music and SFX library
Otari 4 track reel to reel
Denon dual cassette player
Roland R8 drum machine
Unknown - Click here to ask Brian Hawkins
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brian Hawkins by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Hawkins is a Standard subscriber.
Brian Hawkins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brian Hawkins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brian Hawkins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brian Hawkins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.