Character Specialist, Offbeat, Cockney
My voice has a variety of tones, great falsetto for children's voices, funny and perky for commercials, quirky for characters, lower register authoritative professional sounding presentation voice for industrial work. Mid-register casual conversation voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cockney British, Upper class British, American Child, Gurgling Baby voice, Leprechaun, Southern United States, Cowboy, Irish, Brooklyn
My Voice Experience
I have done extensive work as a foley artist in radio shows in NY, Colorado, and California, I have done character work for radio shows including: The Ghost of Jacob Marley, Scrooge (A Christmas Carol), George Bailey, Mr. Potter (It's A Wonderful Life), Irish Minister, Drunken Sailor, American Businessman, Brooklyn.
2009 MA, Theatre, Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY
2005 Using Your Authentic Voice, Syracuse, NY
2000 Authentic Self in Acting, Rhinebeck, NY
1988 BA, English Lit/Creative Writing, Binghamton University
1981 AA, OCC, Journalism, Syracuse, NY
My Studio Equipment
I use a Shure PG-58 mic, an ART Tube MP Project Series pre-amp, and a soundproof home studio.
I have been a character actor in Murder Mystery Shows for Bright Star Productions.
A director of The Dickens Christmas in Skaneateles Festival teaching character and improvisation as well as writing A Christmas Carol as on the street vignettes.
I've also been a personal chef/caterer, a bus driver. All positions that afford me having different voices in the world!
I have been a Stage Manager for 15 years in various levels of theater in Colorado, California and New York.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brian Goldblatt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Goldblatt is a Standard subscriber.
Brian Goldblatt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brian Goldblatt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brian Goldblatt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brian Goldblatt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.