Conversational "Guy-Next-Door", professional, educational, warm, caring, inspirational, authoritative.
I have a medium deep "guy-next-door" voice good for narrations, serious to fun commercial spots, technical and training materials and professional presentations, explainer and whiteboard videos. Whatever style you're looking for, I can deliver. The corporate CEO, the serious, concerned Dad, the funny and wacky dad, the brother/uncle, the Blue Collar worker, the loving husband, the clueless husband...I can do them all.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Brian Gimbel
My Voice Experience
I have been using my voice in many aspects for 6 years to articulately deliver messages with emotion, clarity and impact.
On-line introductory course.
Live training at a production house with direction and demo production.
Voice Acting training.
Meisner Method for Film and TV actors at the Actor's Place w/ Keith Flippen.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti / MXL-990 microphones
Experienced, confident public speaker. I take direction well and can go just about anywhere you want to go in a read.
6 years as a sporting event Public Address Announcer, Ceremonial Emcee and Voice Talent, so I'm confident behind a microphone.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brian Gimbel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Gimbel is a Premium subscriber.
• Brian Gimbel has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours